Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Why can't it be "10 finger, 10 toes, tact"?

So, yesterday I sent my nearest and dearest (well, the ones I thought might enjoy it) an e-Halloween card. Apparently it got mangled by some folks' systems (weird, it came thru fine back to me), but anyway...

I was talking to one of my coworkers this morning and he was asking if the card had sound. I said yep, you missed a lot of the good stuff if you didn't turn your sound on. So he proceeds to say how he guesses that the card was sort of okay, but not really that big of a deal and how he's seen funner cards other places.

This is not my first experience with his lack of tact, but jeez! And it's not even like he's being a jerk--I really think he doesn't get it.

Part of being a member of polite society is not always offering up your unvarnished opinion of everything. It's not always about you and what you want!

Gosh!

No comments: