Friday, November 10, 2006

And another thing...

In my email this morning, I got a notice that I had a comment* on my blog, which is unusual, to be sure, but not unwelcome.

When I checked it, it was a posting ostensibly from someone who runs an online legwear store (whose name I can no longer remember, b/c I accidentally deleted the email). I'm fine with that--if I could remember the name, I'd probably go look.

What's weird is that I'm wondering, do people search Google looking for people who are unhappy with their current leg coverings? How did she find me?

Mairzydoats is on Google, and since I like skirts--and it's winter--I probably do spend more time thinking about leg coverings than the average girl, but still....

I occasionally have random visitors, from what I can tell, and I always wonder how they get here.

Are they Googling psycho cats? Parking lot confrontations? Free tampons? I just don't know.


*What's weirder, is that my email showed the comment, but it doesn't show here on mairzydoats. Hmmmm...

No comments: