Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Downy fears me

Yep. I got a response and it's apparent that they fear my deductive skills and are just hoping that I go away. They don't want to admit that you really can just throw it in at the beginning.

Subject---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm wondering something. I've always been under the impression that, when...

Discussion Thread---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (RightNow Administrator) - 11/28/2006 04:13 PM

Thanks for contacting us.There’s lots of information on our website we think you’ll find helpful. If you’ve already checked it thoroughly and still can’t find what you’re looking for, please call us using the toll-free number on our product packages. We're open Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST.Thanks again for writing.

P&G Team

Customer - 11/27/2006 11:25 AM
Hi! I'm wondering something. I've always been under the impression that, when using detergent and softener both, you're supposed to use that ball widget sothat the softener gets out during the final rinse cycle, BUT...Now that, for example, Tide, is sold with the Downy mixed in, do I now not needto use the ball? I mean, not that I haven't been doing it already (shhh), butsince the manufacturer (i.e. you) has now decided that the softener can be mixedwith the laundry detergent and get decent results, am I off the rinse cyclehook?You know, just wondering where I stand.

Meredith

Auto-Response - 11/27/2006 11:25 AMTitle:

Static cling causes & preventionLink:
http://downy.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/downy.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=1524&p_created=1036437353

Title: Using with Tide Kick
Link:http://downy.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/downy.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=1416&p_created=1035479332

Title: How much to use?
Link:http://downy.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/downy.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=1413&p_created=1035479152

No comments: