Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A bathroom question...

Maybe more of a comment.

Here at HCY, the main ladies' room that I use has 8 stalls (I'm not exactly sure which). This morning, I stopped by Stall #4.

There's no one else in the bathroom. Just me.

A woman came in whilst I was in there and took Stall 3! *And she wasn't just stopping by, either!!

I just think that's weird. I mean, I know guys are really oogly about pole position ettiquette in their bathroom, but I generally don't think much about it in the ladies' room.

However, to sidle up next to me in an large and empty bathroom?

Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand... I had the same expereince the other day at IKEA ... big empty bathroom and the next woman took the stall right next to me... i get theres a plastic "wall" between us but it did strangely feel like she was all up in my space

Meredith said...

Seriously, I wanted to say, "Lady--do you just want to sit on my lap? Cause we're only, really, like 7 inches apart at this point! (Mere)