Saturday, November 04, 2006

I might let New Phone sleep on the bed tonight.

I got my memory card (sent here from Singapore via eBay--I'm getting trusting here in my years) and a USB transfer widget today, and have spent a good part of my afternoon putting songs on my mp3 phone.

Honestly, it sounds fantastic! So, now I'll be ready to entertain myself while I'm waiting for stuff AND I'll be ready in case some spontaneous dancing breaks out!!!!!!!!!! Me miss dancing opportunity?

See, I would never do that. My dancing genes are a green belt.

Speaking of--we're going to Sundance (now located in Waukegan) tonight at 730 for anyone who wants to come. I'm wearing 1 of 2 spaghetti strap tops I've got, so just keep your eyes open for the girl who's freezing her *ss off. That will be me.

No comments: