Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For my female readership...

An Underwear Recommendation

Allow me to begin by saying I am not generally a V.S. shopper. It's expensive and, for me, the cute bras don't fit and the ones that fit aren't cute. It must be that a sense of style and cuteness is only present if you wear a B, but, that's another raving for another time.

The other day I was in Vernon Hills for lunch and I wandered in, you know, just to torture myself. The last time I was in VS, a friend of mine was extolling the virtues of a particular line of underthings called Body by Victoria. She was in love.

So, since I was already in there and the scent of Love Spell was starting to work its magic, I was forced to pick out a pair of this very special underwear. The sales girls were shocked that I didn't want more than one pair and even when I mentioned that I wasn't even sure that I liked it and so didn't really want to fill my drawers and empty my pockets with underwear that I may end up hating as I had so many times before, they still were shocked. I think the underwear has gone to their brains.

I hate to admit it, as I am a bargain shopper, but Body by Victoria is the best underwear I've ever put on in my whole life. I'm partial to the 91% something/9% something else kind (some are more cottonish, some are less, I like the less), but they' are so cute and comfortable! I can personally recommend the boy short, but they've got all styles and sizes.

At 3 for $30, they're not cheap, but then cheap underwear is, well, cheap.

Old Navy underwear? I love it, but I'm tired of sewing the trim back on, yeah?

No comments: