Friday, December 01, 2006

Gimme an S...

As most of my readership is well aware, we have been delivered what I believe is technically referered to as a @&%*load of snow today. Man I love me some snow.

It could snow this much every week and I'd never get sick of it. People used to tell me I'd grow out of it, but I think I'm mostly done growing (god, I hope so!) and I still love it.

For the few readers who
1) aren't in the Midwest (I think I may have a Pennsylvania and possibly an Oregon) or
2) live under a rock where the Weather Channel does not beam satellite TV,
we've got a possibility of up to 12 inches of snow today.

It makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside. Like brandy. Only I don't make that liquor face. Oh, and I can't get arrested for driving while snow-intoxicated.

Although based on what I saw this morning, the effects of snow or brandy on people's driving seem to be the same.

No comments: