Wednesday, December 06, 2006

FedEx customer service: 12/06/2006

Hi, I'm shipping something back that I ordered, and I have a pre-paid label, but I don't have it in front of me. I was wondering what I need to do in order to schedule a pick-up.

Okay, I can help you with that. Is it Fedex freight or ground?

Oh...I don't know, I don't have the label with me. I guess that's the best thing to do, huh? Call when back when I'm looking at the label?

No, I can help you, just look at the label and tell me what it says on the bottom.

Yeah, I don't have the label with me--I don't know what it says. I'll just call back when I have it.

Oh, you don't have the label with you?

No, I'm at work and it's at home. I'll call back when I get it.

Well, do you know if it's freight or ground?

Nooo, I don't know. I'll just call back

Oh, yep, you're going to need the label. Just call back when you have it.

Okay...thanks.


In her defense, she was super nice, but I felt a little like Abbott & Costello. NO! The label's pitching, FedEx freight is catching!

No comments: