Friday, December 08, 2006

The Chicago Wolves and a Canadian who had never been to a hockey game.

This week, 2 of DB's business associates/friends were in from Kamloops, BC, Canada. Tuesday night we took them to a Chicago Wolves game, one of which I had never been to, and it was really fun!

One of our 2 guests had never been to a hockey game?!? :O (I think the plans to revoke her Canadian membership card are already underway.)

It's not as crowded as a Hawks game, cheaper, and there's more yelling. Plus you can get really close seats, even at the last minute. Not enough fights to suit me, though, but really, are there ever?

I mean, I guess you'd have to like hockey, but it *was* really fun. And cold. So wear a jacket. And don't wear a miniskirt. Brrr.


Oh, and I'm writing a new book. So far I've got the title and the first line. It's going to be called: "Things That Rhyme When You're From British Columbia".

Like better and bitter.

Eh.

Oh, Canadia, my home and native land...

No comments: