Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's getting on time for the annual parking of the lawn

And by that, I mean our NYE Party!!!

So, if you know me well enough that you'd feel comfortable calling me on the phone [sorry, random web readers, this one is invite only], and you're going to be in town, email/call/comment me and let me know--I'll add you to the Evite!

Yes, it's time for more random parking on our grass (though not on our septic system), running around of kids (old and young alike), drinking, eating, and general merriment! Also available, Bobby R's famous karaoke roulette.

I believe this year we may not need to salt the driveway, however, we may need additional coolers, as the forecast is clear and not freezing cold.

I'm trying to figure out a few main cocktails to have in addition to the beer and whatever you all bring. Here are the top runners--let me know which 2 you like best...

Abracadabra
1 part Tequila
1 part Apricot Brandy
2 parts lemon juice
1 part lychee juice (though I might skip this)

Flirtini
1/2 part Triple Sec
1/2 part Vodka
Top off w/ champagne
1 part pineapple juice

Purple Hooter
1/2 part Vodka
1 part raspberry liqueur
1/4 part lime juice

Pink Lady
1/2 part white Rum
1 part creme de cassis
Top w/ orange juice
1/2 part lemon juice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were up to me, Id be a Flirt! ... oh wait...

Anonymous said...

This is a definite choice:

Flirtini
1/2 part Triple Sec
1/2 part Vodka
Top off w/ champagne
1 part pineapple juice