Monday, August 04, 2008

Ok, this is the last you'll have to hear about my birthday...

...until December when the half-birthday celebrations begin!

I had a really super fun birthday dinner on Friday in the city! Ate homemade dinner with real plates and actual cloth napkins, sat on the balcony and looked at the Sears Tower (which, although I've lived near it my whole life, is really quite remarkable), got to hold an adorable newborn baby, watched James Bond (Goldeneye specifically), did a better job of sleeping through the night. Very much fun!


Some pics...my adorable birthday cake (which I'm told is Belle?), the Sears Tower (with a 1.3 mp cell phone camera in the dark--forgive), and one of my birthday presents which, although I hate to admit it, is funny cause it's true. I do like a good tiara :).

No comments: