Monday, August 04, 2008

My college roommate Tim...

Boy, I could start a lot of sentences with that.


...once bought a hamster that ended up having 6 babies the day after he brought it home.
...only ate his bacon if it was just barely warmed and still wiggly.
...did a very good Bob Dylan impression
...was the only one in Grant South who liked Korean Beef from the cafeteria
...used to call me "--edith", since everyone else called me "Mere"
...always wore his "dress" green jeans on dates
...once got peed on by his dorm roomie on the middle of the night while he was lying in his own bed
...always called cigarettes "squares"

and most importantly to this post

...used to call to call the bathroom: The Evacuation Station



You can imagine my laughter, then, when I saw this poster on the wall at HCZ. I *do* like to see my options well marked and posted on the wall in the copy room.

'Case I forget.


No comments: