Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yes--Ty--there really is a social butterfly

It was insinuated today that I am a social butterfly! Well, I never.

This, from the guy who wrote "Hi!" on my arm during the 9am meeting (the one that has monetary fines for disturbing the peace. And arriving late. And not having your phone on Shhh. And not having your stuff done. And making outgoing phone calls).

He should *so* have to pay a dollar for writing on me.


Speaking of Hooters. Well, okay, not really, but it's where some of the boys went to lunch today and it's on my mind. Now, I've been to this Hooters and honestly, the only worthwhile girls are the curly-haired one and the red-headed one. The rest make you want to scratch your eyes out. Especially the one with the dark hair all ratted up on top of her head. Eww. I don't get it. Is there a Hooters with attractive women serving eats? I'm just curious.

And. AND!! Get some new dance tights for the love of God! They make those heavy Lycra dance tights in the sandal foot/sheer-to-waist variety in dance stores all over town! I have some--do you want mine?

Mother of pearl, why don't they just wear black bras under white shirts while they're at it? Accidental trashiness is just a shame. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

And I'm not being catty, either. I can deal with competition from pretty girls.

Usually in the alley behind the restaurant.
I rarely break a nail.

No comments: