Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And so it seems I may have new readers...

So welcome Tall Guy From Wisconsin, Guy With A View Of The Sears Tower, and Guy Whose Back Hurts (although *you* sir, I daresay, probably would be better distracted from your back pain if you would just try the teriyaki sauce in your eye). It's nice to see you here! I mean, it'd be better if you were Canadian (cause we all know how I feel about that), but still...

Anyone else I missed?

You'll find stuff's kind of haphazard here, I've not been sleeping very well lately (which means the SOTDs have gone walkabout) and work has been pretty time-consuming (so I've been coming home and going to sleep...although not very successfully, as I said above [see...above]). Sometimes my sass-mouth readers chastize me for not writing more regularly. Sometimes I listen to them. It's a give and take relationship.

So there you go. Random and inconsistent, that's how I roll. I figure if you put me in your collection of 157 other websites to check every day, you probably should only have to do, what, 2-3 hours of work each day, max?

I think that's fair.

No comments: