Sunday, July 13, 2008

Alas, time to head back to the real world.

I do, however, get to ride next to my funny and beautiful niecey though, so that does make the return trip worthwhile. (She's sleeping while holding my arm--if I move too much, she squeezes me. I love her :)

I'm trying to post a vacay pic I didn't post yesterday: it's the cedar hot tub (the round thing with the stovepipe coming out the top). My uncle and cousin put it together just like a whiskey barrel (no glue, just water-swelled wood. Fill it up with lake water and light the wood stove, 30 mins later you've got a hot tub!

They have a big wooden oar to stir the water to an even temp. For years I've been trying to get them to invest in some giant foam carrots and onions, cause when someone's stirring the tub from above, you kind of feel like...well...soup.

No comments: