Thursday, July 24, 2008

If I didn't have my social butterfly merit badge already...

...I certainly will after this weekend!

Tomorrow I'm going down to the city (the big big city). Yep, I think this might be the final birthday celebration of my year, which isn't bad, considering it's been almost a month. Not sure where we're going, but I'm sure it will involve drinking. Lots and lots of drinking. At least that's what I was told. Also possibly something about a balloon animal hat.

Saturday I am babysitting my incredibly (incredibly) cute niece while my sissy and BIL Nick are out doing...something.

Sunday? The Renaissance Faire! I can't wait to put on my corset and give some knight a hard time!!! I think it might serve the other people in my life well too, as I should have some of the edge taken off me by the time I leave the faire. [Sarcasm, just one of the free services I offer.]

Either that or I'll just be warmed up and ready to go, and good luck to the next soul I run into. We shall see... ;)

No comments: