Monday, June 23, 2008

Tea

I really like tea. A lot. A lot a lot. And not so much hot tea, although I do also like that, but really, sun tea. Terribly bitter, strong, black, unsweetened, room temperature tea. I know, someone who sleeps thru the night as well as I do (not) should probably avoid the caffeine, but I think there's more than just caffeine in it cause I can't live without it. (I also like to leave it sitting out so that it gets even more bitter and---disgustingly--warm. It's probably all the bacteria that make it taste increasingly bitter. Ew, I know.)

I was in Toronto several years ago, where one can only get horribly sweet tea. I couldn't wait to get back to the US of A so I could get me some miserable bitter McDonald's tea. Mmmmm

Like I've told people I know, I like my tea like I like...
...my Catholicism...dark, with a hint of punishment
...Ed Harris...a little aged, but still *very* tasty
...my ex-boyfriends...bitter and bottled up
...my lifeguards...brown and wet
...I had to delete this one, because it was too obnoxious. Funny though ;)
...This one too

So have a good night! If you're awake between 1 and 4, call me, I'll be here. Drinking my tea.

3 comments:

Milan Davidović said...

Perhaps you were actually in this Toronto.

If you ever do get over to the one in Canada, try one of these tea shops.

Meredith said...

Right, I guess that's true, what with y'all havin the Queen on yr money and all...I guess maybe I *could* have found some tea lol

Meredith said...

Toronto, IN....funny

It's 21 in those tea shops, tho. Brrrrrrr!