Sunday, June 01, 2008

I think I'm done fooling around for the night, so

after changing a bunch of stuff (including editing actual html, at which I am a total novice), if I've made anything unreadable, just let me know and I'll fix it.

A lot of the fooling was to make links open in a new window, because I think it's annoying when they don't. However, you can always right-click and ask it to open in a new window if it's not working right.

And then tell me so I can fight with it some more.

For example, why can I make the music links pop open using target="a_blank", but other links (like Jeffrey Dean Morgan) cease to work at all if I use that (unless you right click)?

Canada? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Milan Davidović said...

"For example, why can I make the music links pop open using target="a_blank" "

Try

target="_blank"

without the "a".