Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have weird dreams.

Really weird ones. Disconnected, nonsensical dreams. I've been told it's a good thing I never did drugs, my dreams being what they are, who knows if I'd have recovered...


Last night's dream
Rob and Juan, from HCX, and I are driving around all night looking for a Texaco station.

Then, when dawn breaks, Juan brings me back and drops me off at my house. It's a white Colonial. There is a row of green planters in front of the living room windows, but one of them has fallen to pieces. Wedged in between 2 other planters, in its place, is one of those green Rubbermaid totes.

In front of the row of planters is a row of rocks, covered with moss. Two of the rocks don't really have moss on them though, they're just spray-painted green.

And then I woke up.

No comments: