Sunday, June 01, 2008

Another gorgeous day!





And between shopping for and planting flowers with my mom yesterday, and sitting on the deck all day to day, I'd say I'm a good medium to medium-well at this point. A little salt and pepper, some A1, I'd make a pretty good dinner!

Yes, mom, I know I should be wearing sunscreen, but sometimes I don't feel like it...until later...when even with the Advil I just took, I certainly do feel like it (shrimp on the barbie, that is.)

Anyway, here a pic. In my defense, my verysmartphone's camera does lean on the reds a little, so it's not as bad as it will seem. However, that little circle? The fastener on my swimsuit top, burned into me for the rest of eternity...

Do NOT tell my mom I got a sunburn. I can hear it now, "OH Merri, don't you have any sunscreen?"

I'm gonna get t-shirt with this conversation printed on it :). Or maybe a tattoo (to go along with my Trident submarine tat, mom) ;)

No comments: