Thursday, July 20, 2006

Like a lizard eating a katydid.

They have a salad bar here at HCY. It's not as good as the salad bar at HCX, because HCX had peas. I really like peas.

With the exception of not having sunflower seeds or chow mein noodles (or peas), it's pretty good still, though. The cafe workers, however, cut the romaine lettuce in slices across the central rib (if you don't know what romaine looks like, that's like cutting a bunch of flowers across all the stems). This leaves one with giant foldy pieces of lettuce in one's bowl.

Every time I try to stuff these giant Romaine pieces into my mouth, it reminds me of pictures I've seen of lizards eating bugs with a lot of wings (like katydids).

Here, I even took a picture of myself so you could see-->

http://pbskids.org/backyardjungle/discovery/control.php?id=376084&action=detail

No comments: