Monday, July 31, 2006

It wouldn't be the first time I've driven home without pants

Man, I really want to go out dancing. If anyone goes dancing, will you invite me? (Gonna Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield--an excellent song to get one in the dancing mood). Perhaps not surprisingly, it's the song I'm listening to right now.

Along with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Lionel Richie, Glenn Miller, The Archies, and Floyd Cramer. I'm, uh, a little eclectic in my music tastes.

It was a really busy weekend for us! Memorial service at 10, baptism at 1 in the same church, 2pm birthday party (that we arrived to late), and then Dave had a concert at night. All of which were attended in the lovely 368 degrees Kelvin heat.

Luckily, the birthday party house had a pool. Unluckily, I didn't bring my suit. I thought of going in in my clothes, but I didn't.

Should have.

It wouldn't be the first time I've driven home without pants. Which isn't how it sounds (ah ze swimming eet ees irresistable). Now the red carpet on the ceiling of that house on Grandview, that was really something, but that's another story for another time.

No comments: