Monday, February 27, 2006

1 day until we get a new CW...

So, we had friends over this weekend, and if I had known they were going to bring their Linda Blair doll, I'd have brought mine too!!! After 24 hours of running around with the dogs, their poor kiddo got to Sunday afternoon and then her guts were like, "That's it!!! The mac-n-cheese and raisins are comin' OUT!".

How is it that kids seem to be feeling fine and then suddenly projectile vomit? (I have no idea, it's a mystery--George Carlin anyone?). That's kid's a smarty, though, when Mom asked what goes in the bucket, baby knew right away--> "barf"

Anyway, we keep running into people who have, themselves, or who know someone who has adopted from China. This morning Dave and I got an email from a work associate of Dave's in Idaho--> "Hey! Kelly [another work associate, this time from Barrington] told us you're adopting, if you want to talk to my wife, we love to. We've got a 4 year old we adopted from China".

As Dave says, they're coming out of the woodwork! Tomorrow is the day they pick a new CW for us and then we should be able to get rolling again. Tonight maybe I'll get the passport info together....

No comments: