Friday, June 08, 2007

Movie Review: Spiderman 3

All, right. So, Spiderman 3. It's been a while since we saw S3 (and I've been locked in the windowless room, remember?), so I'll do my best...

Cute Persons to look at (0-5): 3. (I was torn between a 2 and a 4, as you'll see below).
This one is really subjective. I don't think what's-his-name is cute. I just don't. He's got pretty eyes, but his upper lip is oddly long, you know? (At least he occasionally closes his mouth unlike Neve Campbell. See Scream [you know, or any other filmed event she's ever been a part of]).

As for the girl, I wouldn't be interested in her even if I dug chicks. I've always thought she looks like those people who grew up a little malnourished.

The best friend/other semi-evil superhero/Willem Dafoe's son guy is okay. I'd let him buy me a drink.

A dark horse in the Cute Persons category was Topher Grace! I was so surprised! I never thought much of him in That 70s Show, but with his hair tipped blond and being that his character is somewhat evil? I would let him buy me a drink too. Certainly. And I can't believe I'm actually saying that.

A Satisfying Ending (0-5): 3. Decent. Bad guy dies, good guy lives, girl sticks with good guy. It left a little room for an S4, if they wanted to, but I don't think they're planning on it.

Action/ adventureness (0-5): 4. Pretty good--just like the other 2. Lots of webbing around and fighting the bad guy stuff. I mean, it's no pirate movie, but it's still pretty good.

Love storyness (0-5): 0. The usuzh. Peter and Mary Jane. It'd be godd if it weren't what's his and what's her name, so if you think they're both cute, then you're good to go.

Good Scaryness (0-5): 0. A few loud/startling moments, but no scaryness. If there had been some real spiders, I might change my mind, let's see.....nope. Not changing it.

Kissing (0-5): 1. No good kissing. There was some, but Peter and Mary Jane? Ick. Now if it had been newly-hot Topher Grace, well, I might have changed my mind....

Cinematography/Special Effects: 4. The usual good stuff.

Extra Credit (Max. 10 points): 0.

Total: 15/35. Decent. I liked the other 2 better.

No comments: