Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh, I had so much fun on Saturday!

We went to a wedding of friends of ours and had such a good time! I have to admit, I wanted to stay home, just a little bit. We know both the bride and the groom (Dave has known the groom for several years, now). The bride is from a big local family and I just didn't know if we would really know anyone else there.

What I had forgotten was that I knew a bunch of her friends, and her cousin-in-law, and her brother, and her other cousin and her husband, and another of her cousins (who has been to our house), oh, and that cousin's wife (whom I didn't think I knew, but it turns out we went to grade school together in a completely different town)!

It was so fun! We danced and drank vodka cranberry (well, I did, but whatever) and danced. Sigh, I miss dancing.

The girl I went to school with said she recognized me across the church. So, apparently I haven't changed in 20 years. I still haven't decided whether that means I look youngish now, or that I looked oldish then. Hmmmm...

No comments: