Thursday, June 01, 2006

I just don't think I'm that difficult to understand

So, in order to update my information in Healthcare Company Y-Who, I needed to "activate" my changey-ness in that system. So I clicked on the "activate" button and filled in the info the boxes wanted--name, SSN, birthday, etc.

It said that I was not listed as an employee and to call my HR person. So I call and leave a message...

"Sue, this is Meredith, I am having trouble "activating" myself in Healthcare Company Y-Who. I've clicked on the button and entered my info. It says I'm not recognized as an employee and to call you."

So this is the return message I get this morning (from 10 pm last night, by the way--what the h*ll is wrong with people? If you got abducted by aliens, they'd just get someone to take your place. Normal people sleep at night.)

"Hi Meredith, this is Sue. In order to change your information, you just need to "activate" yourself by clicking on the "activate" button on the left hand side. Hope that helps!"

Seriously, what the f?

No comments: