Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm adding a new class to my curriculum

In addition to my standard educational class offerings of "If You're Going To Stop Walking, Move Out Of The Way" (MERE101) and "Don't Splash Freaking Water All Over The Sink" (MERE102), I am offering a new class.

It's going to be called, "If There Are 400 Other Parking Spaces Available And I've Got My Driver's Side Door Open, Park In Another GD Spot!!!!!!!!!!" (The exclamation points are actually part of the class listing, so don't forget if you go to register).

Sometimes I park in a parking lot, and--if the spot next to me is open (which it usually is, since I parked that way on purpose)--I've been known to open my driver's side door whilst I collect my things. If there are 4845825 other spaces open (including the one on the OTHER SIDE of my car--where the door IS NOT OPEN, don't freaking park behind my car waiting for me to close my damn door.

CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL WAIT UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF GAS BEFORE I CLOSE THAT DOOR. I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF WAITING. I'LL SING HENRY THE 8TH I AM [go on ask Dave--I will] WHILE YOUR CAR IDLES TO A HALT!!!!!!!!

PARK SOMEWHERE FREAKING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: