Friday, June 23, 2006

Also...

Why is is that when I bring a collection of documents over to a co-worker of mine and ask, "Is the objective to read and understand these, or do you want me to go through and add comments?"

Does she (and many other people in the world) say, "Okay, what you're holding is a stack of paper. Paper is made from trees that are smashed up and pressed flat. Then we write on them with ink. Ink is made from petroleum..........etc, etc"

Why do people always feel the need to start at the beginning???????? What can't we just answer the question I'm asking?!?!?

That's all I really want out of life. Answer the question I asked you. If I needed a different or additional answer, I would have asked A DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL QUESTION!!!!!

(Poor Friday, it's really not your fault)

No comments: