Thursday, April 06, 2006

So I had a dream last night...

I was at a nightclub-type place--dark and loud, but what was going on was actually a "Jesus Party"! That's what it was called--Jesus Party--you know, Christian music and all.

So, we were listening to a band play "God Loves Me Worthy" and I along with 3 other people (one of whom was Tom Cruise) were performing an interpretive dance. I didn't really know the moves very well, but Tom did. Even the scarf part!

(Don't tell the Scientologists!)

So, we're there, doing our interpretive dance, and a friend and former housemate of mine mentions how the title of the song doesn't even make any sense (which is true) and what nerds we were for being there (which is funny, because...) .

Also, perhaps not surprisingly, for those who know him, he didn't want to participate in the dancing.

And then I woke up. Dave says it's a good thing I never did any drugs.

No comments: