Friday, April 28, 2006

Not much new lately

Got my medical forms back yesterday. Did I ever mention my doctor? I really believe she has an eating disorder. Seriously, I've never seen someone so obsessed with body mass who wasn't an established anorexic or bulimic.

Every single time I've seen her, the first thing she does is mention my massive obesity. How incredibly extra-super obesey-bese-bese I am. She treats me well when I've lost weight and poorly when I've gained. It's just sad.

So, on my forms, she stuffed in the "fact" of my obesity EVERYWHERE SHE COULD!

Physical examination? obese
Is the patient on any special diet? Weight reducing (which is not necessarily true--I told her no special diets and she wrote it anyway)
Does the patient have any health concerns? obesity

On and on and on. Now, I do feel outraged and I'd like to break her bird bones between my thumb and forefinger, but, instead, I'm just going to switch doctors and she can continue to, as they say in Les Miserables, "spread around her poison".

I really assume that all people suck and am pleasantly surprised when I am able to select some out of the masses who do not, in fact, suck.

No comments: