Monday, July 09, 2007

Dogs are smart.

Unfortunately, Tim has a thing for my underwear. So much so, that since she was a puppy, I've replaced my whole collection due to her laundry baskey thievery. So much so, that I finally bought a little step-on metal garbage can to serve as a laundry basket solely for underwear.
As of yet, she hasn't figured out how to open it.

So--as such--when I bring a basket of clothes down to wash, I have to tuck a towel over the top of the basket to keep her out. She knows she's not supposed to remove the protective terry barrier, and she follows that rule, even though she doesn't like it.
So what do I find this morning?

Tim, lying on her side next to my laundry basket pulling my underwear out thru the holes in the basket with her front teeth.

Well, technically she didn't break the rules.

Annoying Dog never runs out of annoying. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a post.. My lucy the basset hound loves warm laundry as well!!!!!