Monday, March 12, 2007

It seems--along with giving me other problems--my Florida post

got eaten by the post-monster.

So--for those I haven't seen since then, Dave and I were in Key West from 2/23 - 2/26. It's such a nice place to vacation. :) It was warm (high 70s, I'd say) and sunny, we strolled up and down Duval St, got a new toe ring from "The World's Most Comfortable Toe Ring" store (still wearing it, which says a lot, considering my past history with toe rings!), swam in the pool and @ Smathers Beach, rented an electric car and zipped around the island.

Went to Hemingway's house. Spent a few days in sandals and a tank top. Didn't see any fish, though. All in all a great place to vacation!

We also spent one day in Miami, and while South Beach was interesting to see (all the people dolled up and the Art Deco hotels and the velvet rope nightclubs), the whole city was under construction, which made it SOOO noisy. Like vacationing on the Dan Ryan. Yuck.

I also found a swimsuit store on Islamorada called Lion's Lair that had underwire swimsuits that fit (!!). I'm so happy!

I'll post a few of the cell phone pics I have. Don't have the real pics back yet.

No comments: