Monday, January 15, 2007

NYE Award List!

We were the the drunkest fools there!
(but only some of us were sick the next day...hmmm...which ones?)
Our names are Eddie, Heather, Larry A, Meredith, Stefanie, Jenn, and Jackie!

Could I have been any whinier?
(it's been independently verified, so, apparently not ;)
My name is Heather!

Everybody there saw our cleavage!
(Cleavages?)
Our names are Jackie and Meredith!

We were wearing red underwear!
(We were sooo hot...in our own opinions...)
Our names are Bobby R, Mary T, and Meredith!

The food I made was so good!
(peanut butter s'mores are like manna from heaven...i did so make them myself!...yes without Bobby's help!)
My name is Jackie!

I was a karaoke soooperstar!
(and I'm too sexy for this karaokemachine)
My name is Joe!

I whooped your asses in Sequence!
(Yeah I did! Then I rocked it Piggy-style)
My name is Bobby!

No I love you man!
(no, dude, listen...really...I love you...)
My name is Larry A!

I mixed beer and liquor on NYE, just like they say not to!
(and I've been seen upright since then, so word is, I survived...)
My name is Jenn!

No comments: