Monday, November 10, 2008

You guys still out there?

It's been a while--I'm sorry, it's been crazy. I'm not going to try to cover all that's gone on in life since I last posted, but I'll catch you up as needed.

As a lot of you whom I know i.r.l. already know, DB and I have gotten divorced since you all and I last really spoke. It's ok, we get along pretty well. We're both on match.com and not too long ago, Match delivered his profile to me as a potential mate, as we expected would happen. Life has this weird sense of humor.

We're both still living in and owners of the big blue house, but were working to change the "living in" part before the holidays. So, that's the biggest news.

Now hopefully I can entertain you guys more frequently in the future!

2 comments:

Milan Davidović said...

Well, good to have you back, and best wishes for dealing with the rest of it as painlessly as possible.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to her things are going as smooth as they are. Once a move happens you'll ned to let me know your new address.