Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've moved!

Yep, a week ago Tuesday I moved into a townhouse my parents own. It's 9 minutes from work (fan-tastic) and walking distance to movies, restaurants, and bars. It's different living alone (well...with the troublemaking cats), but I like it. I've warned my father about his habit of letting himself into my domiciles, as I have a worser habit of standing naked in my kitchen.

The big house is unsurprisingly still for sale, but that's how it is in this market.

The new house is super cool--2 bed, 2.5 bath, wood floors on the main, metal beam running thru the bedroom, full basement (for my keggers, my sister says). I don't have much furniture yet, but that'll come (the couch, specifically, on Dec 10th). I'm having a hell of a time with the lightswitches, as every single one seems to be on the opposite side from where my reflexes want them to be, but hey.

Phone showed up Wed, internet will be here Monday (well, not here, as I'm at Panera right now), and TV Tuesday.

Housewarming pending...and like any other offer, if y'all wanna drive up from GA or down from America's Hat, I'll make you the guest of honor. I'm just saying. :)

No comments: