Thursday, April 03, 2008

Curly Sexy Hair

Yes, today's mousse trial involved Curly Sexy Hair spray foam (from the makers of Big Sexy Hair products).

This one is going to need a second trial. I like it better than the evil crunchy mousses I've mentioned so far. It's definitely soft, so that's good, but it didn't define my curls as much as I really like. It left me with what I affectionately call "lion hair". Rawr. :)

Don't get me wrong, lion hair has its moments, but it's never the look I want straight off. Except on Halloween, of course.

In CSH's defense, however, it has been raining for about 24hrs here and that really throws a wrench into any good hair day a curlytop might hope to have. So, I called today's mousse game on account of rain and will give CSH another shot on the next dry day.

I may not test a new one tomorrow, depends on the weather. I do, however, have a bunch of SOTDs that I have to post from this week.

So keep your eyes peeled for those :)

No comments: