Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dya know what I saw in Target the ot her day?

A bottle of, conditioner I suppose it was?...or serum?...one of those magic potions that turn one from librarian to sex kitten...anyway...

A bottle of conditioner that said on the front:
Fortifying Fortifier.

Um, well I'm glad, you know, I guess, about that. Cause really, Fortifying Secret Infiltrator or Fortifying Double Agent? That would just bad for us. You know, as a country.

Even Passive-Aggressive Fortifier could really bode poorly.

Fortifying Fortifier. No fooling around as to what that conditioner's all about.

No sir. And me without my cell phone camera, which to those of you who know me in real life must be frightening. Nope, I haven't misplaced my right hand, it was just in the car resting for the next battle...uh I mean charging.

No comments: