Sunday, December 16, 2007

The weirdest thing happened to me on Thursday night...

...I know, that's saying a lot--given the contents of this blog and the various things some of you may have heard come out my mouth over the years--however...

In the early am hours of Thurs night/Fri morning, I woke up (somewhat confused, as usual) to find something extra super creepy thing in my bed!

I happened to be sleeping on my stomach, when I moved my left hand, only to find something that was kind of warm and felt like fingers lying on my pillow. CREEPY!

Now, I sleep on the left-hand-free side of the bed, and since I was on my stomach and the "fingers" were pointing to my left, I knew it wasn't DB's hand. Unless it had been detached from his arm in the middle of the night....which does seem like a viable option when one is woken up in the middle of the night only to find an extra hand on one's pillow.

Anyway, I picked it up to fling it off the bed so I could turn on the light--it was icky-warm--only to find that it wouldn't go.

At this point, I was waking up a little bit, and I decided to investigate a little......only to find that this creepy, warm thing was connected to....my own arm.

Yes, my hand was so far asleep that it wasn't even tingly. I couldn't even tell that it was my own right hand that my left hand was trying to pick up and fling to the floor.

Where I thought my actual right hand may have gone during this little episode? I have no idea.

Want to have some fun? Come over and wake me up in the middle of the night--see what happens....

No comments: